Professional Designations and Board Certifications
Professional Designations and Board Certifications are trademarked and awarded by professional board of standards and professional bodies, not by a law or business school. Law and business schools are educational service providers whose courses articulate via approval by a respective Board or Body to meet that Board or Body’s curricular criteria.
Curricular Requirements –
Professional Designation and Certification eligibility requires (I) a graduate level education, (II) passing the examinations of specialized courses within a particular field, (III) a minimum professional experience level, (IV) abiding by a code of ethics, and (V) an obligation to annually obtain a minimum amount of hours of continuing professional education.
Within the Master (of Science) of Laws curriculum, listed below are the courses eligible for articulation for the requirements of criterion (II) “passing the examinations of specialized courses within a particular field”.
- Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM) Board Certification
- Certified Risk Analyst™ (CRA) Certified in Risk Management
- Certified Transfer Pricing Specialist™ (CTS)
- Certified International Tax Analyst™ (CITA)
- Chartered Trust and Estate Planner Designation™ (CTEP)
- Chartered Compliance Analyst™ (CCA)
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant™ (CAMC)
- Certified Asset Protection Analyst™ (CAPA)
GAFM Recognizes Accreditation by the American Bar Association
Our alliance schools for Professional Certification Training and partners are fully accredited by the ACBSP, AACSB, American Bar Association or ISO Certified for 29990 and 9001.
- GAFM represents schools that are Accredited and Recognized by the ACBSP and American Bar Association
- GAFM represents schools that are recognized membesr of the AALS American Association of Law Schools
- Many Graduate Law Programs offer: 1) LLM Master of Laws for attorneys and CPAs, 2) JSD Doctor of Juridical Science (PhD Level Research Degree), and JSM Masters for non-graduate degree holders.,
- GAFM educational partners are recognized providers of Masters Degrees and Post Doctorate Law Programs and Graduate Legal Education by the American Bar Association or the ACBSP- See ABA Link
- This Diamond GAFM Graduate program has been recognized and listed on the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar on the ABA Website for a decade.
- This GAFMs recognized alliances and Graduate Program is officially listed and recognized on the ABA Section of International Law in the International Law Programes sanctioned list. See Link
- Our EDU Official Address is here: www.llmprogram.tjsl.edu
The ABA Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar has adopted a statement that no post J.D. or other graduate program is a substitute for the J.D. and should not be considered the equivalent of the J.D. for bar admission purposes. Students participating in an LL.M. are advised that an LL.M. does not prepare or qualify its students to engage in the practice of law; that the LL.M. is not intended to qualify students to take a bar examination. Because each State or Dependency (Puerto Rico, USVI, Guam, etc) has its own Bar admission requirements, contact the relevant State or Dependency Bar regarding any questions that you may have regarding its requirements to sit for its bar examination.