Professional Designations and Board Certifications
Professional Designations and Board Certifications are trademarked and awarded by professional board of standards and professional bodies, not by a law or business school. Law and business schools are educational service providers whose courses articulate via approval by a respective Board or Body to meet that Board or Body’s curricular criteria.
Curricular Requirements –
Professional Designation and Certification eligibility requires (I) a graduate level education, (II) passing the examinations of specialized courses within a particular field, (III) a minimum professional experience level, (IV) abiding by a code of ethics, and (V) an obligation to annually obtain a minimum amount of hours of continuing professional education.
Within the Master (of Science) of Laws curriculum, listed below are the courses eligible for articulation for the requirements of criterion (II) “passing the examinations of specialized courses within a particular field”.
- Chartered Wealth Manager® (CWM) Board Certification
- Certified Risk Analyst™ (CRA) Certified in Risk Management
- Certified Transfer Pricing Specialist™ (CTS)
- Certified International Tax Analyst™ (CITA)
- Chartered Trust and Estate Planner Designation™ (CTEP)
- Chartered Compliance Analyst™ (CCA)
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultant™ (CAMC)
- Certified Asset Protection Analyst™ (CAPA)
ABA Institution - - TJSL Accreditation by the American Bar Association
Thomas Jefferson School of Law is fully accredited by the American Bar Association and is a member of the American Association of Law Schools.
- TJSL is Accredited and Recognized by the American Bar Association
- TJSL is a recognized member of the AALS American Association of Law Schools
- This Graduate Law Program is approved to offer: 1) LLM Master of Laws for attorneys and CPAs, 2) JSD Doctor of Juridical Science (PhD Level Research Degree), and JSM Masters for non-graduate degree holders.,
- TJSL is a recognized provider of Post Doctorate Law Programs and Graduate Legal Education by the American Bar Association - See ABA Link
- This Diamond TJSL Graduate program is recognized and listed on the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar on the ABA Website
- This TJSL Diamond Program is officially listed and recognized on the ABA Section of International Law in the International Law Programes sanctioned list. See Link
- Our EDU Official Address is here: www.llmprogram.tjsl.edu
The ABA Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar has adopted a statement that no post J.D. or other graduate program is a substitute for the J.D. and should not be considered the equivalent of the J.D. for bar admission purposes. Students participating in an LL.M. are advised that an LL.M. does not prepare or qualify its students to engage in the practice of law; that the LL.M. is not intended to qualify students to take a bar examination. Because each State or Dependency (Puerto Rico, USVI, Guam, etc) has its own Bar admission requirements, contact the relevant State or Dependency Bar regarding any questions that you may have regarding its requirements to sit for its bar examination.